Our greatest asset
As part of the Abbey Hospitals, our goal is to provide affordable, high-quality healthcare services to our community with consistency and compassion. When you join AHL as a nurse you will discover opportunities to learn, grow and contribute as a nursing professional.
Our nursing staff is critical to our success. We strive to create a friendly, safe environment where you can grow as a professional and provide quality care to your patients. Our commitment to nurses is shown through a variety of recognition programs and educational opportunities designed to help nurses advance in their careers. We place no limit on how far our nurses can go in our organization. We are proud and fortunate to have nurses in top leadership roles, so you can count on being valued and understood when you join our nursing team.
Our nurses enjoy their work environment for a number of reasons…
- We have a professional practice model where staff RN’s participate on committees
- We allow flexible scheduling
- We offer competitive salaries and a variety of incentive programs
- We provide educational opportunities, including free CE’s and tuition reimbursement programs
- We celebrate nurses in many ways
To learn more about nursing opportunities at AHL, click on Careers.